Triple A is a bomb. Yirga (of Yirga Chefe) means "man of good nature, calm, peaceful", this coffee brings you to a muted calm universe where the only thing that matters is the "now" moment.
Purchased directly from Yirgacheffe Woreda washing station (in Yirga Chefe City at 1900m altitude), this coffee is a silky fuzzy peach ice cream bomb. Juicy as a peach candy, creamy and silky as ice cream. A washed Ethiopian at its best. We can't describe it further, you'll have to taste it.
We're in love with this new crop, right on time for summer. Get a hand on one of those bags, we might have underestimated quantity.
Price paid to Yirgachefe washing station: 3.90$ usd/lbs
Price of importation : 0.60$ usd/lbs
Total price paid: 4.50$ usd/lbs
C-market : 0.99$ usd/lbs
- Type: Single origin
- Notes: Fuzzy peach, ice cream, silky
- Country: Éthiopia
- Region: Yirga Chefe town, Yirgachefe district, Gedeo Zone
- Washing Station: Yirgachefe Woreda
- Producers: Over 400 smalls producers around the washing station
- Process: Washed & 36h water tanks fermentation
- Varieties: Mixed heirloom
- Altitude: 1900 - 2050m